Friday, February 5, 2010

The New Girl in Town

Well, I suppose I'll begin with the skirt that I made recently. This attempt was much more successful. The first time I tried to sew doll clothes I ended up yelling at the sewing machine, the elastic was plotting against me, and Gloria looked on in horror as her breezy summer dress turned into a rather hideous and shapeless top. This is how I'm spending the time until her fabulous new clothes arrive in the mail. Taking FOREVER! That and going to school. I'm an English major. Gloria and I do a lot of writing together. Recreational and otherwise. I wish I had the time to do some crocheting... I want to try out a hat pattern for her, I just don't have the time. Anyhow- There's the first normal/boring post out of the way. ^^ Smooth riding from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment